Wednesday 5 September 2012

The reason that I have chosen Media studies is because I feel that this will give me the opportunity to go into a new subject that develops my creative skills and further my knowledge in IT. I enjoy the time that I have experienced doing media in other lessons. Also I enjoy creating magazine's and coming up with new innovative ideas that others have not yet done. I have heard from friends that have taken Media that its a really interesting subject that will help me explore greater options when I go on to universities and even looking for a career in the future. I would like to go into a career within the media industry and therefore I grasped the opportunity with both hands to go into this subject. I hope to succeed in this subject and enjoy my time working on the new technology that the school has provided for us, to help go onto greater things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment